Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Installtion

I was trying to install SQLSERVER 2000 on WINOWS 2000 Advanced server,i am
getting an error "A previous program installation created pending file
operations on the installation machine.you must restart the computer before
running setup".I did restart the computer again i am getting same error.
I am wondering how to resolve this issue.Pls help me ..
Advance Thanks,
Sriram.
See if this helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...95&Product=sql
Vyas, MVP (SQL Server)
http://vyaskn.tripod.com/
"Ram" <Ram@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3DF5F779-AAB6-484B-9F22-AA44CBD23F70@.microsoft.com...
> I was trying to install SQLSERVER 2000 on WINOWS 2000 Advanced server,i am
> getting an error "A previous program installation created pending file
> operations on the installation machine.you must restart the computer
before
> running setup".I did restart the computer again i am getting same error.
> I am wondering how to resolve this issue.Pls help me ..
> Advance Thanks,
> Sriram.

No comments:

Post a Comment