Friday, March 30, 2012

Instance NetSDK

Dear
I have a question about SQL Server / MSDE. Iâ'm trying install and to configure the documentation of the .NET Framework 1.1 but I have a problem because is necessary contain a instance: â'Local\NetSDKâ' (Local is the same the principal instance) second information about details of the configuration
Iâ'm working with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 â' Personal Edition and I have listed in SQL Server Service Manager only: â'Localâ'
How I make to create the instance: â'NetSDKâ'
Your
ThankI'm not sure why that SDK needs an instance of SQL Server with that
particular name, but I'd have thought it would create the instance during
it's installation...
Anyway, to create a named instance of SQL Server, you have to install it
again & you get the chance to provide the instance name during the
installation process.
HTH
Regards,
Greg Linwood
SQL Server MVP
"Rogério Toledo" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:B75B10E3-3740-45BC-93D5-39158618C2D1@.microsoft.com...
> Dear,
> I have a question about SQL Server / MSDE. I'm trying install and to
configure the documentation of the .NET Framework 1.1 but I have a problem
because is necessary contain a instance: "Local\NetSDK" (Local is the same
the principal instance) second information about details of the
configuration.
> I'm working with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 - Personal Edition and I have
listed in SQL Server Service Manager only: "Local".
> How I make to create the instance: "NetSDK"?
> Yours
> Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment