Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Installing VS .NET after Installing Reporting Services

I installed VS .NET after installing Reporting Services. When I bring up VS,
I don't see the Report Designer choices. What do I need to do to make them
appear?If you installed RS without VS.Net then what you installed is the server
piece. What you need to do now is install the report designer. Rerun setup
and install just the report designer.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"Bob Sherman" <Bob Sherman@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BEB7E965-CA6C-434B-A931-2AE7A27EB8F1@.microsoft.com...
> I installed VS .NET after installing Reporting Services. When I bring up
VS,
> I don't see the Report Designer choices. What do I need to do to make them
> appear?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment